Cancellation and Refund (see TERMS OF SERVICE)
14.1 you may have the right to cancel or request a refund under certain circumstances, in accordance with this policy if you purchase a course. Refunds or cancellations can only be issued if:
- you have requested it within 14 days from the date of purchase
- you have not received an exam voucher (or attempted to complete an exam)
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) any quizzes/tests
- you have not activated or accessed any Online Labs
- you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or Statement of Participation (whether digital or physical) on the course
14.2 How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation:
a) If you have paid via credit card please contact us at email@example.com with your email address and order number
b) If you have paid via PayPal please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address and PayPal Transaction ID.
Customer refund processing time.
Stripe submits refunds to your bank immediately. Depending on the bank's processing time, it can take anywhere from 5-10 business days to show up on your customer's bank account.