Cyberaware lets you organise your users in groups and assign one or more courses to all group members with a single click.
To create your first group, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Cyberaware account as Administrator, go to Home > Groups, and click Add group (1).
2. Type a distinct Name (2) (e.g., Startup courses) and a Description (3) for your new group.
3. If you want users to register themselves to the group, simply click Group key to generate a self-registration key (4). Then, send the Group key to users along with the simple instructions on how to self-register. (You’ll find instructions at the end of this article.)
|Note: You can replace the generated key by typing your own key in the Group key field.|
4. Price is not a relevant field.
5. Click Add group to complete the process.
6. After the new group has been added, you’re automatically taken to the Users tab on the group page. To add a user to your group, just click the respective add symbol (6) in the Operations column.
|Note: If you have sent a Group key to the users you want in the group, there’s no need to add them manually.|
7. You cannot add courses directly from your group due to permission restrictions. You need to go back to HOME and click on courses.
If you need to add courses to groups, you need to navigate to the course you need to add from the courses menu.
8. Then click on the course you want to add to your group.
9. Click on groups, and add the course to the group you need.
10. Go back to the group you have created, and click on users. At the top right is a "Mass actions" button, click it and click "Enroll users in group courses". By doing this, it will assign all users of the group to all of the courses of that group.
How can learners join a group with a group key
To use the Group key a learner has to:
1. Sign in to their Cyberaware account and, click Join group (4) on the right-hand panel.
2. On the dialog box that pops up, type the Group key in the respective field.
3. Click Join Group.
You did it!
Now you can use the Cyberaware Groups feature to organise your users and courses efficiently.