Report Phishing Attacks With One Click!
- If the user suspects that an email is a phishing attempt, the user clicks the Phish Alert Button to submit the email to his/hers company's IT Department / Incident Response Team.
- If the submitted email is part of a phishing simulation, a popup will appear, with a statement that "This was a phishing simulation".
The client systems supported for the "Phish Alert" plugin are: Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, Outlook for Office 365 and Gmail.
Office 365 Add on
Benefits of Phish Alert Plugin
- Employees get instant feedback, reinforcing their training.
- Employees easily submit suspicious phishing emails to their organisation's/company's IT Department/Incident Response Team.
- Easy deployment of Phish Alert plugin
- Dialogue box response, can be customised to client's preferences.
How the "Phish Alert" plugin works