In addition to a broad range of default and custom reports, Cyberaware provides you with a series of useful stats in the form of an infographic.
To view and export your infographic, sign in as an Administrator, go to Reports (1) and click Infographic (2).
The infographic displays general information about portal usage:
- Insights: Details on the number of active users that have started taking at least one course (Participation), the number of active users that have completed at least one course (Engagement), the average course progress of participating learners (Progress), and the average percentage of completed courses for participating learners (Completion Rate).
- Users: Details on the total number of users, and how many of them are assigned to the Learner, Instructor or Administrator user type.
- Course completion rate: Details on the total number of assignments submitted from all learners, and how many users have completed them, failed or remain "in progress". The data are visualized as percentages, either on a "pie" or a "donut" chart.
- Learning structure: The total number of courses, groups, tests and surveys available on the main site or a branch/group depending on the selected source of data.
- Training time: The total time spent in your courses by all users. The "Most active courses (in hours) are visualized with a "lines" or "bars" chart.
- Test pass rate: View the number of user attempts in test units. How many users have passed or failed a test and their average score. Create a "donut" or "pie" chart.
- Gamification: The total number of points, badges, certificates and the current level. Also, the top three users with the most points.
- Library: How many files have been uploaded divided into four general categories: Videos, Documents, SCORM, and Tin Can files.
At the bottom of your infographic you can see some data related to potential cost savings (8). These are calculated by using the following algorithms:
Less commute hours = 0.5 * 0.5 * 1.3 eLearning hours = 0.325 eLearning hours
- Whenever we have commute we consider it takes 30 minutes (=0.5)
- Only half of training requires commute (the rest is being done in the office or in other ways that do not require commute) (=0.5)
- eLearning in general condenses the traditional training. We consider one traditional learning hour to be equal to 1.3 eLearning hours
- eLearning hours = Total time spent by all learners in the system
Training savings = 80*1.3 eLearning hours/20 + 10*1.3 eLearning hours = 18.2 eLearning hours
- We consider a fixed constant as the cost for creating courses (we don't take that into account here)
- One trainer is needed for every 20 people. Each trainer costs $80 per training hour
- Each learner is compensated with a small amount of money for each training hour they complete (=$10 for our equation)
- eLearning hours = The total time spent by all learners in the system
Better skilled people = unique learners that have completed at least one course
Environmental Impact = how much carbon dioxide has NOT been released to the atmosphere due to fewer commute hours. The average passenger vehicle emits about 404 grams of CO2 per mile. With on average 40 miles per hour, an hour of commute is 24240 grams of CO2.
Note: These are potential savings and do not apply to all cases.
On the header of your Infographic there's an option to compare the current status of your portal with the status during the last week/month/year (9). You can even export your infographic to a PNG file by clicking Export (10).